Yes, the HydraFacial is designed to be safe and effective for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Its customisable nature allows for tailored treatments to address specific concerns and skin conditions. Therefore HydraFacial is one of the most verstaile treatments we offer here at The Clinic.
Accompanying HydraFacial with additional boosters and skin peels can target a wide range of concerns, including fine lines, wrinkles, acne, pigmentation, dryness, and more. From your initial consultation with one of our registered nurses, they will advise on which additional treatment option will be the best option for you depending on your skin concerns and goals!
- Offers instant and noticeable results with no downtime or discomfort.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells & extracts impurities while simultaneously restoring skin hydration, leaving skin more supple & vibrant.
- Uses three different skin serums targeted to your individual concerns for the ultimate in hydration and skin rejuvenation.
- Unclogs pores and creates brighter, cleaner and clearer skin.
- Can be customised to suit your needs, including during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Some clients may experience redness for 24 hours post treatment and on rare occasion, purging or flakiness may occur. Our registered nurses will outline expectations for your specific skin type at your appointment.
You can book your HydraFacial treatment online here, with an upfront deposit payment of $99. Treatment Names and Prices are below
HydraFacial + Booster - $299
HydraPeel - $250
Whilst we have seen amazing results from this treatment, please know that results vary and we cannot make guarantees. We recommend coming and speaking to our registered nurses for an in-depth consultation. They will discuss in detail how the treatment works, whether it will be right for your skin type and the expected results in line with your skin goals.